Top Mud Sites Forum Return to TopMudSites.com
Go Back   Top Mud Sites Forum > MUD Promotions and Events > Advertising for Staff
Click here to Register

Old 04-17-2003, 01:53 PM   #1
Cormac

Cormac is on a distinguished road
Well, i'm not sure how effective this'll be, seeing so many 'staff wanted' notices, and so few 'want to be on staff' notices, but here goes.

We (A moment in Tyme) are looking for Coders and builders. As I lead the building dept, and not the coding, I can't tell you too much about that, save that its a highly modified version of circle ( I believe) There is a very large number of coding projects that we've got slated for wanting to be completed, from huge to small, so there'd be room for most types of help you'd want to offer.

Now, on to the stuff I do know more about. Building.
I'm looking for builders who are willing to help create the world we play in. We have an OLC system, though you'll building your first projects offline and submitting them for approval before building them in the code. Experienced builders are welcome, as are those who are brand new to building, we'll teach you. Having read the books (one or all) is extremely helpful, though not something that cannot be gotten around.

If you're interested in either a coder or a builder position, Log on to Tyme.envy.com at port 6969, and hollar at Cormac for building, or Duren for Coding, as head builder and head coder. If you don't see those two on immediately, Alicia and Nicodemus would also be good choices to contact.

Cormac - Head Builder, A moment in Tyme.
Cormac is offline   Reply With Quote

Builders and Coders wanted for WOT rp mud - Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Coders/Head Builders/Builders/Idea Makers Wanted xunil Advertising for Staff 0 05-23-2005 05:29 PM
Wanted: Coders! Rytorth Advertising for Staff 0 12-28-2004 05:30 AM
Coders Wanted... 7roc7 Advertising for Staff 1 03-28-2004 07:27 PM
New mud need coders and builders Zelgar Advertising for Staff 0 08-29-2002 07:56 PM
Coders wanted frindok Advertising for Staff 0 06-04-2002 11:10 PM