Top Mud Sites Forum Return to TopMudSites.com
Go Back   Top Mud Sites Forum > MUD Promotions and Events > Advertising for Staff
Click here to Register

Old 04-01-2006, 03:15 AM   #1
Baram

Home MUD: Tears of Polaris
Baram is on a distinguished road
I'm pleased to announce that we will soon be reaching the point where an extra hand or two will be needed. We are seeking one, perhaps more, experienced coders to help in the creation of our first game Ilyrias.

The only requirements are experience in coding, preferably a degree in programming though not needed, and experience in mudding. Enthusiasm and dedication are a must.

We use the Rapture engine, developed by IRE, which is powerful yet simple enough for most coders to learn fairly quickly. Experience in Rapture is not needed, but is a plus.

Those interested in applying please send an application to me(Joe -at- PersistentRealms -dot- com) including your name, experience with coding and muds, any degrees or certifications you have, amount of time you think you can dedicate to the project and anything else you would like us you know about yourself. If you have any questions you can direct them to the same email address.

Those that don't know about us yet, I would highly recommend you read our forums. We already have a fairly active group of people there, asking questions and giving suggestions(that we do read and use if we feel it is a good idea). Hope to see you there.
Baram is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2006, 07:47 PM   #2
Baram

I almost forgot, we'll be officially taking applications for two weeks. While we will still read those sent in after that, odds are all the open positions will have been filled.
Old 04-07-2006, 08:59 AM   #3
Baram

Just a reminder, about one week left before we officially close applications.

Persistent Realms seeks coders for Ilyrias - Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Persistent Realms seeks coder Baram Advertising for Staff 1 04-28-2006 08:08 PM
Accursed Lands seeks LPC coders Raulin Advertising for Staff 0 12-31-2005 07:57 PM
Empty Hopes Seeks Coders... TheDemonMaster Advertising for Staff 0 04-27-2003 02:31 PM
Post apcalyptic mud seeks new coders f451 Advertising for Staff 0 05-29-2002 09:38 AM
***MUD seeks Coders!*** Grey Advertising for Staff 0 05-05-2002 03:11 AM