Top Mud Sites Forum Return to TopMudSites.com
Go Back   Top Mud Sites Forum > MUD Promotions and Events > Advertising for Players
Click here to Register

Old 08-10-2002, 03:13 PM   #1
Realedazed

Home MUD: Armageddon
Home MUD: Harshlands
Home MUD: DartMUD
Realedazed is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Realedazed Send a message via Yahoo to Realedazed
A while ago, I found a MUD that allowed me to make my own weapons, clothes, etc. and build a hut of my own. I played it for a couple of days and loved it. It's in beta so there's many things that need improvement. Untill then I was looking for a couple of other ones. Any others out there?

Thanks
Realedazed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2002, 08:51 PM   #2
Tindalos

Tindalos is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to Tindalos
Give Southlands a try. We've got tons of nice features I think you'd like so take a look at our website.

See you around,

Tindalos
Tindalos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2002, 10:33 PM   #3
Realedazed

Home MUD: Armageddon
Home MUD: Harshlands
Home MUD: DartMUD
Realedazed is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Realedazed Send a message via Yahoo to Realedazed
Thanks for the suggestion, but I just couldn't get into that game. Sure it had crafts, but as soon as I figured out to make something I was lost. And what made it worst is that every single room had the same exact description and I couldn't tell if there were other players in the rooms with me since everybody players and mobs had descriptions instead of names.

I'm sure it is a nice game, once I figure it out or get my hands on some maps.

But anywhoo..the game I'm talking about is like a empire building game. You start completely from scratch in a forest or something. YOu have to dig up thinks like rocks and sticks and make weapons, tools and buildings. You clear lands to plant things and build structures like forts and walls. Something like that. I'm basically describing the mud I was on..ummm Empire MUD or something like that. It is a great mud, just not as organized as I'd like it to be.
Realedazed is offline   Reply With Quote

ISO empire building MUD - Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Mythical Empire Open trillian Advertising for Players 0 06-27-2007 07:49 PM
Star Wars: Reach of the Empire DariusROE Advertising for Players 0 04-10-2005 01:49 AM
Reach of the Empire RP marathon on Sunday! Brody Advertising for Players 0 12-31-2003 03:18 PM
The Empire needs new recruits! Pleos Advertising for Players 0 05-28-2003 10:32 AM
SW: Reach of the Empire - Open House - Oct. 20 Brody Advertising for Players 0 09-30-2002 05:27 PM