Top Mud Sites Forum Return to TopMudSites.com
Go Back   Top Mud Sites Forum > MUD Promotions and Events > Advertising for Staff
Click here to Register

Old 08-17-2005, 12:01 AM   #1
Regreath

Regreath is on a distinguished road
Star Wars: Tides of Rebellion (ToR) runs on the SWRiP codebase, Darrik Vequir's tailored version of the SWR codebase.  Currently we are looking for all staff positions.  We already have a coder, however like most, he's got a busy schedule.  I'm looking for a maximum of two more coders.  Schedules are extremely flexible, as it will be a quality over quantity operation. It might not be built overnight, but I want to take as long as it takes to make a MUD where people will want to play.  Currently there is a staff of 3, with room for more.  We will be an RP enforced Star Wars themed mud, staff drama will not be tolerated, I consider it a job, so I expect a certain level of maturity coming to the table.  That being said, I love mudding, and want to build something great, but I need help from like minded individuals.  Builders are also welcome.  Head positions will be allocated to people that show dedication and maturity.  It's not all serious, tight bummed work though, anyone who works with me should also be prepared to laugh with and at me.  If you want more info regarding ToR check out , or drop me an e-mail at

Justin Van Koughnett,
VP Hosting Operations
Regreath is offline   Reply With Quote

Star Wars: Tides of Rebellion - Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
For you Star Wars fans prof1515 Tavern of the Blue Hand 2 06-28-2006 07:28 AM
Star Wars: Uprising MUSH Tarison Advertising for Players 0 01-31-2005 08:29 PM
Star Wars: New Beginnings Needs Coders! afrofogg Advertising for Staff 7 01-06-2005 06:56 PM
Star Wars: The Hunters Network LenanMiader Advertising for Players 0 11-12-2002 01:12 PM
Star Wars theory Robbert Tavern of the Blue Hand 17 06-02-2002 05:19 PM