Top Mud Sites Forum Return to TopMudSites.com
Go Back   Top Mud Sites Forum > MUD Promotions and Events > Advertising for Staff
Click here to Register

Old 10-27-2006, 07:37 PM   #1
jtrpdx

jtrpdx is on a distinguished road
The title says it all!

Allegiance of Chaos MUD is currently looking for staff of any kind: coders, builders, play testers, website moderator(s), guinea pigs, you name it, we'll accept it.

AoC is currently on the FEAR codebase. This codebase has a lot of potential, and I can see it going far with some good staff members. For those who don't know what FEAR is, it's an elaborate and extensive codebase (based off of SMAUG) that offers more than most others do, including kingdoms (yes, you can build your OWN kingdom, kind of like a clan, but...building is involved, even for the mortals), wilderness, MXP mapper, custom creation of equipment, in depth help files if you need them, multiplaying with several characters, and...well...just a lot of cool features.

There are plenty of great things about this codebase, and I can't stress it enough, but if it turns out to be too sloppy, then I'll see to switch to something more user friendly. But, in order for me to know that, I need some good staff members to help me out!

As for now, my plans for this MUD are that it is going to be futuristic, with war-based elements. By futuristic, I mean adding nice technological weapons/equipment, vehicle transportation, and building on the idea of the kingdoms. (Right now, you get to control armies, kind of like real-time strategy games). There is role-playing and questing, which provide a nice kick for the game.

As always, any response would be appreciated. No MUD succeeds without help, and in this case, I need your help. Thanks for reading, I hope to talk to you soon.

-Grave

Address: aoc.slayn.net
Port: 6500

*Posted by Kain, on behalf of Grave*
jtrpdx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2006, 01:32 PM   #2
jtrpdx

Just a Bump.

We are still looking for all levels of staff, and players to help us out, so feel free to stop on by.
Old 12-02-2006, 03:12 PM   #3
jtrpdx

Exclamation

**Bump**
Old 12-19-2006, 12:43 PM   #4
jtrpdx

Allegiance of Chaos MUD is currently looking for staff: Head builder, builders, play testers, website moderator(s), guinea pigs, you name it, we'll accept it.

AoC is currently on the FEAR codebase. This codebase has a lot of potential, and we can see it going far with some good staff members. For those who don't know what FEAR is, it's an elaborate and extensive codebase (based off of SMAUG) that offers more than most others do, including kingdoms (yes, you can build your OWN kingdom, kind of like a clan, but...building is involved, even for the mortals), wilderness, MXP mapper, custom creation of equipment, in depth help files if you need them, multiplaying with several characters, and...well...just a lot of cool features.

There are plenty of great things about this codebase, and we can't stress it enough, but if it turns out to be too sloppy, then we'll see to switch to something more user friendly. But, in order for us to know that, we need some good staff members to help us out!

As for now, the plans for this MUD is that it is going to be futuristic, with war-based elements. By futuristic, I mean adding nice technological weapons/equipment, vehicle transportation, and building on the idea of the kingdoms. (Right now, you get to control armies, kind of like real-time strategy games). There is role-playing and questing, which provide a nice kick for the game.

As always, any response would be appreciated. No MUD succeeds without help, and in this case, we need your help. Thanks for reading, we hope to talk to you soon.

-Grave and Kain

Address: aoc.slayn.net
Port: 6500
Old 01-03-2007, 06:22 PM   #5
jtrpdx

Allegiance of Chaos MUD is currently looking for staff: Coders, builders, play testers, website moderator(s), guinea pigs, you name it, we'll accept it.

AoC has just switched to an SWR codebase.. This codebase has a lot of potential, and we can see it going far with some good staff members. For those who don't know what SWR is, it's an elaborate and extensive codebase (based off of SMAUG) that offers more than most others do, including a Space System. MSP, in depth help files if you need them, multiplaying with several characters, and...well...just a lot of cool features.

As for now, the plans for this MUD is that it is going to be futuristic, with war-based elements. By futuristic, I mean adding nice technological weapons/equipment, vehicle transportation, and building on the idea of kingdoms. There is role-playing and questing, which provide a nice kick for the game.

As always, any response would be appreciated. No MUD succeeds without help, and in this case, we need your help. Thanks for reading, we hope to talk to you soon.

-Grave, Trop and Kain
Address: aoc.sytes.net
Port 3300