Top Mud Sites Forum Return to TopMudSites.com
Go Back   Top Mud Sites Forum > MUD Promotions and Events > Advertising for Players
Click here to Register

Old 04-04-2009, 12:10 PM   #1
littleman26

littleman26 is on a distinguished road
Distant Lands

I have played Distant Lands for many years now and in my opinion it has to be one of the best coded muds on the net, It's display is excellent with easy to see combat and color that does not hurt the eyes, level wise it has 300 total levels that include named levels Hero, Lesser Lord etc.

DL could be one of the biggest muds on the net but for some reason players seem to over look it and for the life of me i can not see why, every person that i have spoken to about Distant lands have agreed code wise no other mud comes close, if there was such a thing as a perfect setup this would be close to it, from the equipment setup when you look at yourself to your attributes screen it is just so easy on the eyes, It has unique gear, roleplaying tasks for rewards, and a friendly playerbase.

DL caters for all from your hack and slash player to you hardcore roleplayer, and also it really is a challenge it is not one of them muds that you can go on play for a week and be the top level and kill near everything, it is a challenge and i think that is one of the great things about it, it has alot of areas and is always gaining more.

It is based on Circle mud but is highly modified and and the owner/coder is always thinking up new things and making a great mud even better.

So in closing we would love to see new player, our current players are always happy to help just ask on the novice channel and i am sure you will get a nice friendly welcome and all the help you need.

But don't take my word for it come and look at DL for yourself and im sure you will agree it may be the best coded mud on the internet.

Last edited by littleman26 : 04-04-2009 at 12:44 PM. Reason: worded wrong and typos
littleman26 is offline   Reply With Quote