Top Mud Sites Forum Return to TopMudSites.com
Go Back   Top Mud Sites Forum > MUD Promotions and Events > Advertising for Players
Click here to Register

Old 12-20-2006, 03:12 AM   #1
mikosevaar

mikosevaar is on a distinguished road
Thumbs down

The boundaries of death have become warped and twisted during the great cataclysm. Suffering from acute radiation poisoning, with their bodies bloated, warped and bleeding, with their mind destroyed by horror and pain some people still continue to exist. These unfortunates, dubbed Demons by those lucky enough to survive their encounter with them, still cling to a semblance of life despite the fact that their bodies continously decay and mutate. Trapped in the no-man's-land between pain and death they roam the ruins, sometimes travelling outside to infest other areas, sometimes simply lying and waiting for something to come their way.

Dripping lethal toxins from claws or fangs, Demons prowl around the Broken World searching for unbelievers. Convincing rigid minds and brains locked in dogma that the only way is the final way. To let go of life and join the rest of the flesh race. Do the ultimate sacrifice for the better of the new race. Every sacrifice is deeply appreciated and the donator to the cause will be remembered. Long after the battle Demons can sometimes be seen patiently carving the donators names into a wall or rock of the site. Carvings that will be left for the new race to remember forever more. Lets be frank. You are satan in a package and you are out for blood.

Demon Rules
---------------------------

As a demonic champion for R2D2 you are given great rewards, but beware, R2D2 has strong demands on you.

#1 First, R2D2 regards dying as a failure and thus you will be demoted to the next lowest form, and lose half of the souls you have collected as penalty.

#2 Second, entrance to the Abyss is to be kept a secret. Demons who fail to understand how to operate the guild are regarded as imbicills and deserve no place among the damned.

Those were R2D2 demands. As a demon you will be given a Collar of R2D2 that will be the sign of your supreme rank. This rank is among the damned is determined by the number of souls you have devoted to the eater of gore and flesh. As R2D2 shuns cowardice, only beasts roughly equal to your game level or above will count.

Ok, so I have finally finished up my demons guild and I felt i needed to post somewhere about it...

If you want to check it out, log on to disco.big.du.se 3000
mikosevaar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2006, 04:14 AM   #2
KaVir
Legend

Name: Richard
Home MUD: God Wars II
KaVir will become famous soon enoughKaVir will become famous soon enough
I always knew that little R2 unit was evil...
KaVir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2006, 07:17 AM   #3
mikosevaar

mikosevaar is on a distinguished road
mikosevaar is offline   Reply With Quote

Demons - Minions of Evil - Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Evil fest is on! Hephos Advertising for Players 0 05-18-2004 03:50 AM
Evil Mprogs Keljorian MUD Builders and Areas 5 04-11-2003 08:52 PM
Set your demons free.... TheDemonMaster Advertising for Players 1 08-09-2002 11:46 AM
The demons are calling... Brianna Advertising for Staff 2 06-23-2002 07:48 AM
How evil is evil? Chapel Roleplaying and Storytelling 17 05-26-2002 12:48 PM