Top Mud Sites Forum Return to TopMudSites.com
Go Back   Top Mud Sites Forum > MUD Players and General Discussion > Introduce Yourself
Click here to Register

Old 08-22-2014, 03:30 AM   #1
Missty125

Missty125 is on a distinguished road
Greetings everyone of Top Mud Sites

Hello everyone,
I'm new to this site and wanted to say hey to all and what types of MUDs I like. Well for starters I'm into romance, vampires, werewolfs, and any type of other creature out there. I totally love a MUD that's romantic. I also love medieval and Victorian era MUDs. Currently I'm trying to find a free MUD that is kinda like Twilight, but adultish themed, because I want to be able to create a character (male or female) find their soulmate, and you know what and have a happy life. With a few killing involved (not player vs player all the time, more like player vs NPC) kinda a mixture between Twilight, Two towers, and the dark series (that's by Christine Feehan, and no I'm not trying to advertise, just telling everyone what I'm looking for) anyway! Bye!
Missty125 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2014, 01:54 AM   #2
Missty125

Missty125 is on a distinguished road
Re: Greetings everyone of Top Mud Sites

Yes I would be very interested in such a MUD
I would love to tell you what type of MUD I have created by mind and even put it on paper, what type of theme, genera, I done even created VPs for the game, plus more... Unfortunately I'm gonna need help with it, coders, builders, story guides, plotters , etc. I have some experiance with building because I used to be a builder on another game, and also I downloaded the PennMUSH client before and tried... But needed help... I even payed someone to compil it to be online for me to do this, but at time it was free and later they changed the service for something else and well... Lost it all.

Last edited by Missty125 : 08-23-2014 at 02:12 AM. Reason: Extra info
Missty125 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2014, 05:02 AM   #3
Belgarath

Re: Greetings everyone of Top Mud Sites

Heya Missty! I've been playing a MUD () that includes all of those things listed Romance is something you'd have to find your on your own though... It's a perilous land filled with war and magic, but many a great warrior will fight to protect the One they love... It is Tolkien based, so there are many other creatures (dwarves, uruk-hai, elves and dragons).

There are vampires, werewolves, poltergeist apparitions, and many more forms to discover. One of our classes focus specifically on vampiric abilities (The Sorcerers - of which I am the Guildmaster). Though generally I find the path of a Sorcerer is not for weak women... Though you are welcome to try and prove me wrong.

As for client help, has some client sections which you can ask for help and our players would assist you.