Top Mud Sites Forum Return to TopMudSites.com
Go Back   Top Mud Sites Forum > MUD Promotions and Events > Advertising for Players
Click here to Register

Old 06-14-2005, 05:53 AM   #1
Legali

Legali is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Legali Send a message via MSN to Legali
(For starters, this mud is all beta, im not going to stick the ip down here yet, I diddnt get to talk to the imp as much as I wanted before I wrote this, just get ahold of him for that info I believe he is only wanting builders and other staff that are there for construction purposes at this time)

Two nights ago, I read a few paragraphs from a man with a new mud, explaining some of its features which seemed pretty nice, I decided to check it out and talk to him.

About 3 hours ago he begun to show me around some. He showed me lists of skills, spells, and prayers that made my mind whirl. I was hooked within seconds of logging on.

My impression was that he wanted a world where you could just jump into your character and do anything, he showed me a multiuide of tradeguilds, (just started but I believe there where around 30+ each with equal depth) just the diffrent things accomplishable by a tailor at diffrent levels of ability spammed my screen to no end.

If you jump up, you fall down, if you go out for a swim in the ocean..and cant swim you most definitely drown. There is a realistic gravity engine at work in the game, it amazed me.

These are just a TINY bit of the things I witnessed there in my short time this morning (want to stay more but its 5am and I need to friggin sleep)

The building is easy to do, but has a near immeasureable amount of complexity to what you can do with it, there is even a web-based tool you can use to build your areas and view them and do a plethora of other things with (a dream come true for me, somthing I had always thought about).

I have tried to shorten this out so that it is a little bit easier to read, but I have failed heh. There is just so much to describe from what I have learned in a very short time.

We are seeking devoted GMs, Builders (Builders, building dosent get much better than this, and with an all original world needing to be put in, bring yourselves and your creativity, you will be amazed at what can be accomplished here), staff, players.

Veils of mist is an aggressive RP enforced mud, custom codebase, all original world in the works. With the right people I believe this place is going to blow the rest away. This is the kind of place you hunt for all the time, I want to get in now and perhaps make my niche, you should to.

Contact Robmac00 (AIM) for more info. Or post in this thread, Ill answer anything I can tommrow (Tired for now, bed time)
Legali is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2005, 10:28 AM   #2
KaVir
Legend

Name: Richard
Home MUD: God Wars II
KaVir will become famous soon enoughKaVir will become famous soon enough
If you're looking for staff, then you might find the 'Advertising for Staff' forum more productive.

FYI, there's also a stock CoffeeMUD which goes by the same name (and CoffeeMUD itself is little more than a Diku emulation).
KaVir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2005, 03:17 AM   #3
Legali

Legali is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Legali Send a message via MSN to Legali
Thanks for the positive feedback there man.
Legali is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2005, 07:14 PM   #4
Gorgulu

Gorgulu is on a distinguished road
Wow! This mud sounds really, really aggressive! It's, like...

An elf has entered from the east.
100hp, 100mp, 100mv

l elf
This elf has pointy ears.
100hp, 100mp, 100mv

wave elf
You wave at The Elf.
100hp, 100mp, 100mv

The Elf smiles at you.
100hp, 100mp, 100mv

The Dwarf enters from the north.
100hp, 100mp, 100mv

The Dwarf says, "Hello, friends!"
100hp, 100mp, 100mv

smile
You smile with happiness.
100hp, 100mp, 100mv

The universe explodes.
0hp, 100mp, 100mv
YOU HAVE DIED!
THE ELF HAS DIED!
THE DWARF HAS DIED!

Would you like to create a new character? (Y/N)
Gorgulu is offline   Reply With Quote

New, aggressive mud seeks staff, builders, etc - Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Aarwen Seeks Staff! Selene Advertising for Staff 0 10-07-2006 02:34 AM
Haven_RPG seeks staff Haven Advertising for Staff 0 08-24-2006 11:33 AM
Battlestar Pacifica MUSH seeks staff, builders potterhead4 Advertising for Staff 0 04-02-2006 10:56 AM
Buffyverse Seeks Staff DavynKain Advertising for Staff 0 02-08-2005 02:54 PM
A well coded Mud seeks staff... Zalmo Advertising for Staff 0 05-20-2002 11:22 PM