Top Mud Sites Forum Return to TopMudSites.com
Go Back   Top Mud Sites Forum > MUD Promotions and Events > Advertising for Staff
Click here to Register

Old 05-31-2010, 02:25 AM   #1
Veratio

Veratio is on a distinguished road
Forgotten Reign Hiring Builders

Greetings!

Forgotten Reign has been in the works for over six years and has incorporated many aspects of popular MUDS as well as custom ideas to create a rich roleplay environment. It has been shut down for just over a year as of now but it is being brought back to life as an interest from previous builders has been sparked, which has in turn sparked mine as well.

Forgotten Reign has MORProgs and clan/cabal systems and many RP enhancements in place as well as a PK system. Looking for experienced builders in ROM/DIKU MUDs and OLC editing.

Currently seeking a Head Builder as well as regular builders. Please submit all inquiries in game or by message through TopMudSites.com with a list of your previous experience and a few descriptions and ideas for areas that you have come up with.

Host and site information can be found on our TopMudSites listing.

-Veratio

Last edited by Veratio : 06-17-2010 at 10:48 PM. Reason: Link
Veratio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2010, 10:54 PM   #2
Veratio

Veratio is on a distinguished road
Re: Forgotten Reign Hiring Builders

It seems that, due to my lack of sleep when posting this, I left out some information about the MUD itself!

FR is a MU* based around ROM2.4, though heavily modified. It is a hybrid codebase of my own design mixed with the released ForsakenLands base from 2006 and heavily modified. It is a skill and level based advancement system, requiring the killing of MOBs to gain experience. Roleplay is enforced and mandatory for all character to character interactions save for a newbie channel and the immortal channel. Since we are currently in beta, however, the enforcement of RP is a bit lax.

FR has a rich history for the players to explore and will open with opportunities for players to forge their own future. Events that are driven by players or immortals will be aided by the building staff should the story involve the destruction of an area, etc. FR is setting out to be a place where those who enjoy RP but wish to play on a level and skill based experience system can have a great place to play.
Veratio is offline   Reply With Quote