Top Mud Sites Forum Return to TopMudSites.com
Go Back   Top Mud Sites Forum > MUD Promotions and Events > Advertising for Staff
Click here to Register

Old 02-09-2007, 12:25 AM   #1
NotL337

NotL337 is on a distinguished road

Lux Aeterna MUD is looking for more great, motivated writers! Our hardworking coder, Maddy, is still busy modifying the code and adding features.

We have several neat things already installed that are builder specific, and worth mentioning:

1. Intuitive OLC

The commands are simple, and we're here to help you if you need us. We welcome new builders looking to break into the field, and if you can accept critique, then we'll be happy to start you building a live zone right away!

We will also be more than happy to provide references and recommendations for you later on, if you ever want to build at another MUD.

2. Dynamic Descriptions

If you'd like to build more complex, exciting zones, then Lux Aeterna is your MUD. Maddy has created an easy to use system that allows us to create room descriptions which change based on a plethora of variables. The sky is the limit, from gender, to race, to guild, to the time of day and weather!

3. Zone Commands

You will be assigned a zone that is very clearly yours! No other builder, save for myself or a senior builder, will be able to touch your zone to edit it.

The Lux Aeterna teams is a friendly, welcoming group who's open to ideas, and we're all working towards creating a truly top-notch MUD. Lux Aeterna is going to be one of the best, 100% free MUDs out there some day, and we have a lot of room for promotion if you would like to do more than build.

Right now we need zones, but we also need builders who can spend some time on the MUD. We're not asking for a huge commitment, but an hour or two a day would be greatly appreciated, and any more would definitely be a big factor in promotions and getting additional responsibilities.

If you'd like to apply, send me an e-mail at: and we'll get back in touch with you within 24 hours!

Or you can sign up on our and leave me, Tony, a note.

I hope we'll hear from you soon!

-Tony

Luxmud.org port 2222
NotL337 is offline   Reply With Quote

Lux Aeterna MUD Seeking Builders! - Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Lux Aeterna Is Online And Looking For Builders! NotL337 Advertising for Staff 2 12-26-2006 02:56 AM
Seeking Builders Mabus Advertising for Staff 0 03-03-2006 11:28 PM
RPI Mud Seeking Builders Time Advertising for Staff 0 04-11-2005 10:01 PM
Wot mud seeking builders. raenac Advertising for Staff 0 11-29-2003 02:32 PM
Seeking Builders Firefly Advertising for Staff 0 07-03-2002 11:11 PM