Top Mud Sites Forum Return to TopMudSites.com
Go Back   Top Mud Sites Forum > MUD Players and General Discussion > Tavern of the Blue Hand
Click here to Register

Old 05-04-2002, 05:11 PM   #1
LikitaRenn

LikitaRenn is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to LikitaRenn Send a message via AIM to LikitaRenn Send a message via MSN to LikitaRenn
ok, i realize now that i have come off the wrong way. i was just trying to have a little bit of fun with the few people who have befriended a "newbie" (to this site anyways) like me, and then in turn, defend them in the little "debate" that has turned into world war 3, and of course, as innocent debates sometimes do, it was turned into a really juvenile "fight". i admit that i am not completely innocent here, although most of my posts were written in anger that was brought on by the insults thrown by the more vocal of the "anti-spam" people, and i also know that that doesn't excuse it. i would like to apologize to everyone involved, especially seth and xanferious for using your names without permission, though i wasn't trying to imply that we are a group, it was the "us or them" thing that kvirk talked about, used in a moment of anger, and i'm sorry. even though i still don't think what we do is all that bad, and i won't expect an apology from those of you who were so insulting to me, i am going to be the so-called "bigger man" and step down from this useless debate. i'm sorry that i posted the "spammer?!" post, that was because i was bored and no one was online to talk to, and i'm frankly beginning to be sorry that i ever found this site. anyways, from now on, i will stop the "useless" posts like the one stated above, and try to make sure that my "fun" isn't too annoying.

-likita
LikitaRenn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2002, 05:54 PM   #2
Alastair

Alastair is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to Alastair
Thank you for your gracious post, Likita.

I look forward to read your contributions to the community.

If the heavy-handed tone I used in the debate offended you, have in turn my apologies for the strong language.
Alastair is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2002, 06:31 PM   #3
Dulan

Dulan is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to Dulan
-nods- Thanks, Likitia.

I only hope that Xanferious, Seth/Ingham, and Shao_Long would follow in your example. My apologies for any comments directed inappropriately towards you.

-D
Dulan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2002, 07:32 PM   #4
Caxandra

Caxandra is on a distinguished road
May your generousity be contaigous.
<peers>
Caxandra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2002, 08:16 PM   #5
Orion Elder

Orion Elder is on a distinguished road
Orion Elder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2002, 08:21 PM   #6
Mason

Mason is on a distinguished road
Mason is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2002, 08:20 PM   #7
LikitaRenn

LikitaRenn is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to LikitaRenn Send a message via AIM to LikitaRenn Send a message via MSN to LikitaRenn
Arrow

LikitaRenn is offline   Reply With Quote