|04-07-2007, 12:36 AM||#1|
Sure, you could spend Spring Break in the sun. But that takes time, money, and the risk of skin cancer.
How about playing online instead? It could save your life!
* Become a daring adventurer in a far-flung future in OtherSpace: New Journeys, a prose-based real-time interactive space opera RPG.
* Immerse yourself in noble intrigues in Fastheld or discover the life of the gadget-happy Halaghi in the high mountains above the Wildlands in Chiaroscuro, a prose-based real-time interactive fantasy RPG.
* Return from the dead in the world of Necromundus, a prose-based real-time interactive afterlife RPG (still in open beta).
Yes, it requires a biography submission to be considered for a character. No, you're not guaranteed to pass muster in what passes for our audition, but you'll stand a much better chance if you peruse the Wikis for our games and talk to other players for guidance and inspiration.
Make it past the biography stage and onto the game grids, and you'll have the opportunity to shape the stories that continue to evolve at jointhesaga.com. Our roleplayers earn points while they're online and active that can be cashed in for luck cards to get them out of dangerous scrapes, for homes and hideouts, for starships, and for additional characters. Every month, players cast votes for peers whose RP they enjoyed and the top vote-getters are recognized for their excellent work.
And while stories and characters are what forms the heart of these games, we've also got some bells and whistles:
* Trade (OtherSpace/Chiaroscuro/Necromundus)
* Crafting (Chiaroscuro/Necromundus)
* Automated monster combat (Necromundus)
* Virtual casinos (Necromundus)
* Quests (Chiaroscuro/Necromundus)
* Simulated spaceflight (OtherSpace)
* Mounts (Chiaroscuro/Necromundus)
All this, no tan lines, and the games are absolutely free - although we do accept donations toward our server costs.
Be a hero. Make your mark. Share the sagas.
This vacation, all you need to pack is your imagination.
|NO TAN LINES! - Similar Threads|
|Thread||Thread Starter||Forum||Replies||Last Post|
|Worlds worst newbie lines||Keljorian||MUD Humor||23||11-18-2002 12:13 AM|
|The Best Global Echo Lines Ever Seen!||TheDemonMaster||MUD Humor||6||05-09-2002 09:08 AM|