|05-26-2004, 08:28 PM||#1|
Join Date: May 2004
Location: Bellingham, WA
Home MUD: http://www.ironrealms.com
Imperian has released a new-fangled guild with totally new skills, known as the Wardens. These resilient outdoorsmen thrive in the harsh, northern wastelands. They are experienced in the new skillets of Warding, Bowmanship and Trailblazing, combining for over 100 new skills. In an interesting twist this guild of stanch demon haters, only allows male members. They consider women beneath them, suited for less desirable tasks, not worthy of their skills.
Here are a few sample skills:
1. The knowledge of crafting bows and several different kinds of arrows. (Razor, barbed, net, and more)
2. Skin, roast and eat your prey.
3. Construction of campsites and fortified encampments.
4. Several dazzling hand to hand combat skills with their weapon of choice, the Glaive.
5. Memorize wilderness locations so you can quickly track to them.
6. Several skills to destroy demons, the enemies of the Wardens.
7. Scout the land, discovering any players, creatures and other areas around you.
8. Blow your enemies to pieces with deadly incendiary arrows.
9. Strafe adjacent rooms with arrows.
10. Slay your enemy’s loyal creatures with a single blow.
Be sure to check out this new addition to Imperian!
|The Warden of Imperian - Similar Threads|
|Thread||Thread Starter||Forum||Replies||Last Post|
|Ouch for Imperian..||Yairio||Tavern of the Blue Hand||10||02-24-2006 10:32 AM|
|New Features in Imperian!||Avasyu||Advertising for Players||0||09-27-2005 06:12 PM|
|Politics in Imperian||Avasyu||MUD Announcements||7||04-06-2005 08:14 AM|
|Hunters on Imperian||Avasyu||MUD Announcements||0||03-23-2005 12:45 PM|
|Congratulations, Imperian!||the_logos||Advertising for Players||3||04-08-2004 08:17 AM|