|10-04-2005, 09:32 PM||#1|
Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: Waycross, GA USA
It is said that 600 years ago, that Avandoria was a broad world, rich in knowledge and art. Legends speak of far-away lands, golden cities and skies filled with dragons. What actually happened to isolate the small island continent of Gwaer from the rest of the world is somewhat of a mystery. Some say it was a natural catastrophe, some argue that the gods were angered at the arrogance of man, still others believe that abuse of magic was the cause. The latter was the most popularly held believe, and until a few years ago the practice of magic was shunned.
Realm of the Magi is a LP/LDmud derived, text-based, real-time dark & magical fantasy themed role play game, that features fully interactive creatures and non-player characters, an NPC enhanced skill and spellcasting dice-based combat system, an assortment of player-driven classes, the ability to experience 'dragon flight', a unique quest & puzzle reputation system, and hundreds of 'soul' feelings.
Current & Upcoming Mudlib Advancements
* Restricted Playerkilling System available
* Adjustable ANSI Color for descriptions, channels, etc.
* 100% MySQL Database driven character advancement and stat system
* Quest 'Oracle' driven system -- providing unique, dynamic character reputation system
* Player-oriented classes available (Runics, Dragons, Mages & Mystics)
* Dynamic Character Stat System based on demeanor, race, alignment and class
* 'Newbie-Friendly' helper system, utilizing random timed hints
* Globally usable Out-Of-Character (OOC) and Class channel system
* 'Stock Market' based merchant system (providing values for shops, pubs & inns)
* Player-Guided Professions System (i.e. crafting, forging, butcher, etc)
So if your looking for a free-willed, dark & magical fantasy roleplaying game... we more than welcome you to come and join us. We are rebuilding our playerbase after being down in development mode for so long, so its now possible to come and experience our game in the way it was meant to be played.
Please come by and visit our website:
Game Site Address (Web): http://stormbringer.sysconn.com/magi/
Game Site Address (Telnet): stormbringer.sysconn.com 1501
Thanks & Have a Nice Day.
-++- RotM Administration -++-
|Realm of the Magi - Similar Threads|
|Thread||Thread Starter||Forum||Replies||Last Post|
|Realm of the Magi :: Reborn!||rotm_adm||MUD Announcements||0||03-18-2007 06:39 PM|
|Closing Down: Realm of the Magi||rotm_adm||MUD Announcements||2||10-09-2006 08:02 PM|
|Realm of the Magi -- The Resurrection!||rotm_adm||Advertising for Players||0||07-26-2006 12:48 AM|
|Closing Down: Realm of the Magi||rotm_adm||MUD Announcements||4||12-16-2005 02:41 PM|
|Realm of the Magi||rotm_adm||Advertising for Players||1||01-09-2005 11:08 PM|