|12-28-2003, 03:10 AM||#1|
Join Date: Dec 2003
Arrant Destiny is a role-playing MUD based on the World
of Greyhawk, my Lords Nerull and Boccob have sent me to tell
you about Arrant Destiny.
During the spring of 1995 Nerull and Boccob created our
Greyhawk themed MUD. Ever since then, we have been working hard
on a modified Envy 2.0. It now has these features:
* 12 Classes, all classes now resemble their AD&D orgin.
* Ranger, Paladin, Anti Paladin, Priest, Psion, Mage, Thief, Warrior, Druid,
* Many Races to select from, each with unique special abilities.
(corpse eating, forest sneaking, magic resistance)
* Priests/Druids/Rangers/Paladins have to pray for their spells.
* Mages use spellbooks and must memorize a spell in order to cast them.
* Players start in many different home cities with their own justice system.
to limit pkilling within city boarders.
* Mobs and players can use bows, spears, and slings to shoot projectiles.
* Mob Programs and Object Programs as well as a new money system.
* New wear locationes, New Spells, No level restrictions
on equipment. No stock areas.
So come and show how good a role-player you are. And see if you can
take charge of your DESTINY.
If you would like to play Arrant Destiny now, telnet to arrantdestiny.com port 9999
|Newbie Friendly D&D Based --Come Try--- - Similar Threads|
|Thread||Thread Starter||Forum||Replies||Last Post|
|RP-Friendly world looking for Lead Characters!||Aranoxx||Advertising for Players||0||03-09-2006 08:35 PM|
|What makes a MUD newbie friendly?||Ella||Newbie Help||8||05-05-2004 05:41 PM|
|Friendly players wanted||Jasmyn||Advertising for Players||0||10-30-2002 09:56 PM|
|Great MUD friendly IMMs come see||Alley||Advertising for Players||1||09-03-2002 03:46 PM|
|friendly IC mud||kleftis||Advertising for Players||12||05-16-2002 07:41 PM|