Top Mud Sites Forum Return to TopMudSites.com
Go Back   Top Mud Sites Forum > MUD Promotions and Events > Advertising for Staff
Click here to Register

Old 03-10-2003, 03:00 PM   #1
Xeria

Xeria is on a distinguished road
Thumbs up

I am the co-owner of the Mysts of Turmoil mud and we are in need of an experienced builder. Actually, several and a couple of more coders with knowledge of SMAUG We are a medeival/fantasy themed mud and we are working on creating a game that is fun yet somewhat realistic. We are running smaug 1.4ar4 with many updates already. We are currently in the early phases of world creation and building hometowns and new areas for our world of Rathenna. We will eventually be removing all of the stock smaug areas once we get several of the hometowns completed.

All that we ask of our staff, is to share thier ideas and suggestions as well as having fun. We work but have fun from time to time goofing off. If you would be interested in looking over our muds background/history, we have a crudely made website at the momment, and you can find that as well as the world map of Rathenna. The website is at http://turmoil.gotdns.com.  If you have any questions, please feel free to drop me an email or log on and talk to Elbryan  Xeria(me), Turalyon or Merrick. Those I just listed are our most loyal staff.

If the inquiry is for a coding position please log onto the mud from 7:30-8am or from 4:30pm-2am and talk to Elbryan or just reply to this and we will get back with you as soon as possible

The only restrictions that we place on building, is that we avoid the use of the word You in room descriptions.

If you would like to be a part of a fresh new world still in the early stages of development and would enjoy being part of a team that works together, please check us out.

We are always open to any ideas and suggestions for making this mud fun and original.

I can't guarantee that someone will always be online, but there is usually someone online from early afternoon on.

The Mysts of Turmoil
telnet://turmoil.gotdns.com:5500
Heather Arnold - Owner
Aka - Xeria
Xeria is offline   Reply With Quote

Experienced coders/builders needed - Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Experienced, Reliable builders needed Aailynia Advertising for Staff 1 06-16-2004 09:58 PM
Experienced builders/Storytellers/Webmaster needed Xeria Advertising for Staff 0 04-19-2003 05:27 AM
Experienced Builders Needed :) Xeria Advertising for Staff 0 03-31-2003 04:20 PM
Experienced Builders Needed Darknyte Advertising for Staff 0 02-10-2003 07:04 PM
Coders/Builders needed daviis Advertising for Staff 0 01-15-2003 03:09 AM