|09-18-2006, 08:12 AM||#1|
The SW-ERP Project is looking for a talented C++ developer to lead the World Crafting phase of the Project.
* STAR WARS - Enhanced Roleplaying Project: Dawn of a New Era *
*** "Think big, then double it." ***
Applicants will require:
- Working knowledge of MSVC++ 2005
- Experience of MUDs and MUD development
- Expert C++ Programming skills
- Expert Social skills (Team Work + Communication)
- Knowledge of the Star Wars Universe
- A Sense of Humour (Would be nice)
- Norwegian Tolerance (Ken doesn't bite - honest)
A plethora of information can found on the project's website: www.sw-erp.org, alternatively you can connect to the Test Server: swerp.strangled.net port 4000, where we can try to woo you with our currently implemented mechanics. You can also contact me via aim with the SN: NekekamiUK.
Thanks for reading this far, If you feel there is not information within this post or website, ask and I shall answer (or make Ken).
|SW-ERP Project: Looking for a talented Developer - Similar Threads|
|Thread||Thread Starter||Forum||Replies||Last Post|
|Games Content Developer - Build Monsters and Story||nass||Tavern of the Blue Hand||0||02-17-2006 04:51 AM|
|Seeking Talented Individuals||Mierza||Advertising for Staff||0||01-04-2004 12:26 AM|
|ATTENTION: Tired, Bored, Frustrated Area Developer||TSSAdmin||Advertising for Staff||5||05-24-2003 10:14 PM|
|Seeking talented builders and writers||opteek||Advertising for Staff||0||03-28-2003 02:25 PM|
|Looking for highy talented RPers||Alajha||Advertising for Players||1||01-25-2003 10:37 AM|