Top Mud Sites Forum Return to TopMudSites.com
Go Back   Top Mud Sites Forum > MUD Promotions and Events > Advertising for Staff
Click here to Register

Old 02-06-2009, 11:23 PM   #1
Arcubilis

Arcubilis is on a distinguished road
Innovation

Hello,

First off, I'd like to introduce myself.

You can call me Mark, and I have been looking for a group of people to work on a MUD. I am a pure designer with almost no coding ability, though I believe that the right people may be interested in my ideas and creative concepts.

The idea is to create a world that does not necessarily revolve as a normal MUD would. I would like to bring back the classic ideas of DnD as well as a deeper roleplay experience within a science fiction based atmosphere.

The idea is mainly to create a singular environment [at least to start off] that would be run behind the scenes by adept and intellectual game masters to bring the world to life. For example, the environment would be a single star ship that has been lost deep into space due to a war that had wiped out most of all human civilization.

This ship will be developed thoroughly to provide the "players" to actually affect the outcome of the world. Sure, with only a few players at the beginning, it may begin as a small community of DnD style action where most people will know each other and work together as a small group, much as you would at your kitchen table [or whereever else you all conjured and adventured together]. Hopefully as time goes by, the input and actions provided by the players would allow game masters to direct the flow of the universe in a direction based on those actions.

I have a deeper idea of the game in mind but if someone finds this kind of thing right up their alley, please let me know. You can contact me on aim: arcubilis or email:

Peace.
Arcubilis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2009, 10:09 PM   #2
Arcubilis

Arcubilis is on a distinguished road
Exclamation Re: Innovation

Just a quick update and note to interested parties,

Even if you have little experience with code but enough to get your feet wet, I'd still be interested in speaking with you. I have many ideas planned for someone who would like to get started slowly and have a lot of fun.

Even a simple pair of minds can bring brighter ideas to surface.
Arcubilis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2009, 08:22 PM   #3
Sargas

Sargas is on a distinguished road
Re: Innovation

Mark, didint know if you would be willing to join another team.

Sargas

Sargas is offline   Reply With Quote