Top Mud Sites Forum Return to TopMudSites.com
Go Back   Top Mud Sites Forum > MUD Players and General Discussion > Tavern of the Blue Hand
Click here to Register

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 09-30-2009, 12:49 AM   #1
Violette
 
Posts: n/a
Settled on a mud client

...Just wanted to share with you guys that I've finally settled down on one mud client, which is RoAClient Liking everything about it. It just feels totally comfy to me.

Thanks for listening.
  Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2009, 04:41 AM   #2
Newworlds
Legend
 
Newworlds's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Name: NewWorlds
Home MUD: New Worlds
Posts: 1,384
Newworlds will become famous soon enoughNewworlds will become famous soon enough
Re: Settled on a mud client

Quote:
Originally Posted by Violette View Post
...Just wanted to share with you guys that I've finally settled down on one mud client, which is RoAClient Liking everything about it. It just feels totally comfy to me.

Thanks for listening.
I'm not sure I've heard of that client, but I'm glad it works for you!
Newworlds is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2009, 08:30 AM   #3
Mabus
Member
 
Mabus's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Posts: 213
Mabus is on a distinguished road
Re: Settled on a mud client

Quote:
Originally Posted by Violette View Post
...Just wanted to share with you guys that I've finally settled down on one mud client, which is RoAClient Liking everything about it. It just feels totally comfy to me.

Thanks for listening.
Seems like it has a bit of promise.

The RoAClient forums were unavailable, so I could not read on the auto-mapper feature. How well does that work? Can it export the maps as image files?
Mabus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2009, 02:18 PM   #4
Violette
 
Posts: n/a
Re: Settled on a mud client

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mabus View Post
Seems like it has a bit of promise.

The RoAClient forums were unavailable, so I could not read on the auto-mapper feature. How well does that work? Can it export the maps as image files?
Mabus,

I haven't tried the automapper yet. I'll let you know, when I do. :-)
  Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2009, 02:20 PM   #5
Mabus
Member
 
Mabus's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Posts: 213
Mabus is on a distinguished road
Re: Settled on a mud client

Quote:
Originally Posted by Violette View Post
Mabus,

I haven't tried the automapper yet. I'll let you know, when I do. :-)
Thank you, Violette.
Mabus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2009, 06:02 PM   #6
Mud Dungeoneer
New Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Home MUD: http://mudadventures.blogspot.com/
Posts: 7
Mud Dungeoneer is on a distinguished road
Re: Settled on a mud client

I've never used RoAClient myself. What are the things you particularly like about it?

I'm glad you found something that makes mudding more enjoyable for you.
Mud Dungeoneer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2009, 12:49 PM   #7
Violette
 
Posts: n/a
Re: Settled on a mud client

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mud Dungeoneer View Post
I've never used RoAClient myself. What are the things you particularly like about it?

I'm glad you found something that makes mudding more enjoyable for you.
Hi

I guess I'm a visual, sensual person... I just like the way it feels and looks, including the ansi colors. I haven't even used any features like macros, aliases yet.

But the human nature is such, that it cannot be satisfied. I saw that Cmud is on sale. *sigh*
  Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

All times are GMT -4. The time now is 02:12 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Style based on a design by Essilor
Copyright Top Mud Sites.com 2014