Top Mud Sites Forum Return to TopMudSites.com
Go Back   Top Mud Sites Forum > MUD Players and General Discussion > Roleplaying and Storytelling
Click here to Register

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 05-24-2011, 05:49 PM   #1
Elithis
 
Posts: n/a
A look in the Tristone Part 2 (Roleplay log from Avendar: The Crucible of Legends)

From within the tristone, the rugged warrior speaks. His voice is recognizable as the one you have heard. 'Togorth, my servant. I am Enaerai.'

Togorth bows his head once more, but then slowly looks back to the center of the tristone.


The warrior chuckles deeply, and as he laughs, his voice changes as does his form.

In a slow and steady progression, the alatharya changes to a fierce warrior-maiden.


The maiden asks, through the tristone: 'Do not believe all you see, Togorth.'

Togorth looks down, 'Isal did teach me one thing.. And that is it.. Even one who you trust may stab you in the back.'


She looks at you, a faint smile upon her lips. Upon her head is a helm with one horn white, and one horn black. She holds a dove in one hand, and in her other, an ivory bow strung with black.

Togorth offers, 'I had one last wish... but you knew it.. For I see you now.'

A White Plain
You find yourself on a high hillock in the middle of a broad, expansive
plain. Far in the distance on all sides, a bluish haze on the horizon
indicates the presence of distant mountain ranges. The plains are a
cream-white color, from the dried long-stemmed grasses that cover the chalky
soil. Like a shimmering silver snake, a meandering river winds its way
across the plain. It runs around the base of the hill, and on into the
distance. Something about the entire landscape before you seems altered,
unreal--and in a way, insubstantial. You do sense that there one completely
solid, concrete object near you, and it is a massive triangle of weathered
stone which hovers just above the ground, a short distance away from you.

[Exits: none]


Enaerai says, through the tristone: 'Or perhaps you only dream. But dreams can reveal much.'


Enaerai continues: 'You have seen here things of the past, and things of the present. And some things that may be, though the future is always uncertain.'




She says: 'Beware the servant of Thales, but even moreso, for what he and the eyeless seek. It is a danger.'

Togorth nods his head slowly.

You think 'The servant of Thales.. And Shuddeni. Mm.. What was that stone?'

Enaerai says, her voice echoing over the hill: 'You asked for knowledge, and strength, and time to serve. Knowledge I have given you. Time you have, in proper measure. Strength will come and go, my warrior.'


With a sudden rippling of the haze within the tristone, the warrior-maiden steps through to stand beside you.


Enaerai slowly fades into existence.

Togorth nods his head, 'I thank you for your kindness to me, Mi'Lady. I am a Warrior of you, and it.. Mm.. saddens me when I find myself weakened with age.'

Before you is a personage that radiates power and a sense of timeless
strength and will. In the form of a woman, she appears neither young nor
old, and neither fair nor foul. Her eyes seem both hard and soft, and her
simplest glance a piercing blow that seems to measure your very soul.
A gleaming golden helm, with one white and one black horn, rests upon her
head, and she wears a quiver filled with black arrows, their fletchings of
sparkling silver. Her hands grasp a white bow with a golden bowstring.
Enaerai is in excellent condition.

Enaerai is using:
<worn on head> a golden helm with one white and one black horn
<held> a white bow with a golden bowstring
<branded> the Sigil of the Eye of Enaerai


Enaerai looks at you.

Togorth bows his head, 'But, I will serve you always, Mi'Lady.'


Enaerai nods, her face now expressionless. She looks at you consideringly.



Enaerai says 'Do you have one weapon that you cherish above the rest?'

Togorth says softly, 'It is a weapon Lord Xenelien once held, Mi'Lady.. It does hold a place in my heart.'


Enaerai says 'You have this with you?'



Togorth nods his head, 'Aye.. He had given it to me to give to another Knight. I have only just recovered it. It is a spear.'

Togorth offers, 'One of the name "Kan Jondno".'


Enaerai says 'Give it to me.'


Togorth nods his head, 'Yes, Mi'Lady.'



Enaerai nods.



You give the gleaming platinum spear, "Kan Jondno" to Enaerai.



A White Plain
You find yourself on a high hillock in the middle of a broad, expansive
plain. Far in the distance on all sides, a bluish haze on the horizon
indicates the presence of distant mountain ranges. The plains are a
cream-white color, from the dried long-stemmed grasses that cover the chalky
soil. Like a shimmering silver snake, a meandering river winds its way
across the plain. It runs around the base of the hill, and on into the
distance. Something about the entire landscape before you seems altered,
unreal--and in a way, insubstantial. You do sense that there one completely
solid, concrete object near you, and it is a massive triangle of weathered
stone which hovers just above the ground, a short distance away from you.

[Exits: none]
(Silver Aura) A woman stands here, radiating an intense aura of power.


Enaerai says 'It is a weapon imbued with a touch of spirit. I cannot work upon it.'




Enaerai gives you the gleaming platinum spear, "Kan Jondno".



Enaerai says 'Have you another, untouched by the taint of spirit or void?'


Togorth looks down, 'Once I held a mace, it was from Gahret.. But it has long been lost from me. All of my other weapons are.. much more basic.. This rapier is the best of them, I think.'


Enaerai says 'What was this mace like?'

Togorth closes his eyes, remembering, 'It was a mace of darkened platinum.. I believed they called it "Denaar".. It allowed only those of neutrality to hold it. It seemed to be imbued with the power of the gods.. Or once I thought it was.'


Enaerai nods.

[ ] Terahimner the Youngblood
[PK] Atiya the Lady of the Living Flame
[ ] Nazgalil the Templar of Copper
[ ] Silthyyrr Lutht the Templar Knight
[PK] [GUARDIAN] Aeil Valie'Razen the Swordmaster Hero, Guardian Initiate
[ ] Oblais the Cavalier
[ ] Sabeith Sul'Xiir the Templar of Famine
[PK] Jjaelsayas the Master of Resurrection
[51] [KNIGHT] Lord Togorth Gar'Noctal the Warrior of Balance, True Knight
[ ] Seil Elval the Student of the Monkey
[ ] Yuhlin the Third Rank Journeyman of Spirit
[IM] [KNIGHT] Enaerai the Lady of Balance

Players found: 12


Enaerai looks down for a moment in concentration. Then raising a hand, she wills an object into being, and it shimmers before you.


Enaerai gives you the darkened platinum mace of Balance.

Togorth gasps softly.

A platinum mace marked with the sigil of Enaerai lies here.


Enaerai says 'It is much as the one you described. It will serve the balance well, in your hand, my warrior.'

Togorth bows his head, 'I thank you, Mi'Lady.'


You begin to feel the strange, light sensation upon you once again.

A White Plain
You find yourself on a high hillock in the middle of a broad, expansive
plain. Far in the distance on all sides, a bluish haze on the horizon
indicates the presence of distant mountain ranges. The plains are a
cream-white color, from the dried long-stemmed grasses that cover the chalky
soil. Like a shimmering silver snake, a meandering river winds its way
across the plain. It runs around the base of the hill, and on into the
distance. Something about the entire landscape before you seems altered,
unreal--and in a way, insubstantial. You do sense that there one completely
solid, concrete object near you, and it is a massive triangle of weathered
stone which hovers just above the ground, a short distance away from you.

[Exits: none]

You think 'Nothing shall stop the Knights from keeping Balance.. Nothing.'

You suddenly realize that you are alone upon the hill. The gleaming of the tristone fades.

Again, you feel the strong desire for sleep upon you, overwhelming your senses.

Togorth sits down slowly, then lays down. His eyes close slowly as he drifts to sleep.

You go to sleep.


You can't see anything, you're sleeping!
  Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

All times are GMT -4. The time now is 01:32 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Style based on a design by Essilor
Copyright Top Mud Sites.com 2014