|01-01-2017, 12:50 PM||#1|
Join Date: Apr 2008
Home MUD: Alter Aeon
Alter Aeon Cleric Expansion
The new year brings changes, and this year we've been working on a massive set of updates to the cleric class. The biggest changes include:
- Add new 'vigor', 'fortitude' and 'expiation' spells to the 'divine aid' spellgroup.
- Add new 'divine conjuration' spellgroup, with new spells 'radiant orb', 'miraculous vestment' and 'mystic projectile'.
- Add a 'consecrate armor' skill, which serves as a high quality enchant usable at low and high levels.
- Add new 'condemnation', 'fatigue', 'exhaustion', 'clasp of corruption', and 'death and decay' spells to the 'divine might' spellgroup.
- Add new 'divine agent' skill group, with new skills 'petition incarnate', 'petition aspect', and 'celestial audience'.
- Add new 'remorse' alignment-based cleric curse.
- Add new 'brew unguent' skill, and new unguent-only spells 'devil ill', 'angel ravage', and 'undead scourge'.
There's also a few non-cleric updates:
- Custom newbie areas for mage, thief, and druid classes, with warrior coming soon.
- A new 'stone knapping' skill for making stone tools.
- A new druid skill, 'leech life'.
- Two new necromancer spells, 'bone tool' and 'bloodbond'.
Lastly, Alter Aeon's 22nd anniversary is coming up in two weeks! We plan to have a handful of events, and will be booting up a copy of the 1995 version of Alter Aeon for people to explore and remember the 'good old days'.
We hope to see you there!
Alter Aeon MUD