View Single Post
Old 05-01-2002, 11:16 AM   #41
Seth

Seth is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to Seth Send a message via MSN to Seth
What do you base this upon? Upon your own single experiences? Maybe you ought to realize that you are not the only person in the world that matters, but allot of people do. Henceforth, neither Xanferious or me are lacking "basic lessons of courtesy". Both of us are just the center of attention of an egomaniac who believes that as soon as anyone doesn't like him, the other person is a social failure. And yes, I am refering to you, my dense little egomaniac forum-dweller.

And what do you happen to know about Xanferious' or my personal life then? I'm really quite sure you know nothing about it, so hence why your conclusions about us lacking certain thing IRL are null and void and will be dismissed as random utterings by a egomaniacal person who suffers clearly from an "illusion grandeur". Perhaps your personal attacks on both of us all of the sudden are merely to "compensate" for your own lack in these various areas?

As for me constantly lusting for netsex, do you even realize how much you are making yourself look like a moron right now? Yes, I realize I'm a horrible flirt and I think no one here of the female population on these forums is really offended by me being a flirt. If they are, which is quite possible, they should tell me and I'll apologize to said person with all honesty and stop with the innocent flirting. Perhaps the fault is not with me, but with yourself. After all, using your own psychological babble, your insults about me aiming for cybersex are just to "compensate" for your own inability to talk with people of the opposite gender. The rest of your pseudo-psychological babble will be dismissed, once again, as the ramblings of a man with an ego the size of Wales.

The last bit is supposed to be funny isn't it? You either got a very weird and uncommon sense of humor, or you are just as dense as Mr. Bush Junior. Also, please stop refering to Xanferious and myself as the same people, thank you. I'm sure someone with your pseudo-psychological "intellect" realizes that we are both very different people, who live at very different locations on this planet.

Finally, I'd like to take this oppurtunity to tell you that, dispite your own believes, the world does NOT revolve around you. Xanferious and I are not social misfits, merely because we do not fit in your perfect ideology of forum-posters. Neither do we compensate ourselves for a RL lack by spamming on these forums. In fact, the only real danger on these forums is from people with a closed mind, who aren't capable of accepting new ideas, new things or anything other then the things they define as standard. These kind of people usually punish other people out of fear that their ideal little fantasy world is disrupted. 64 years ago such a person was called Adolf Hitler. Nowadays, we have Dulan on these boards, spreading his wicked ideological ideas around and claiming to be the messiahs. I rest my case, you bitter little proletarian.

Go on, be predictable and amuse me, puppet.