Thread: $ Info, le Poll
View Single Post
Old 10-13-2002, 01:06 PM   #51
TG_Hammar

TG_Hammar is on a distinguished road
Nek is not thick-headed, he is "wool-headed".

If this thread keeps continuing, I am going to pop a seam from laughing so hard.

Personally, I could wish for whatever I want, but have no realistic expectations of getting it. I could wish that p2p MUDs had to report with an icon or whatever what their payment status is, but then there is the whole debate of how each level of p2p would be defined, and there are millions of possible flames and arguments there (some are already discussed in this thread). If wishes were money, I would be richer than Bill Gates, but we should consider the PRACTICAL use of this poll to those who deem its possible value: the admin of TMS decide that some points in this thread are valid or not valid and apply them however they wish, OR someone reading this thread believes they could make their OWN voting website and try to streamline it in such a way to please more visitors than TMS does.

I doubt anyone has the true knowledge to know for sure whether an icon would have much effect, but this poll is designed to represent the opinions of those interested in the topic.
TG_Hammar is offline   Reply With Quote