View Single Post
Old 10-09-2002, 02:35 AM   #49
Dulan

Dulan is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to Dulan
Seraphina.....

Whatever you are, you either have not played Achaea, or you are talking about another MUD entirely.

Threads of many old and current players have popped up on TMC many times before, saying the exact opposite of what you claim. Furthermore, my playing experiences on Achaea are precisely opposite of what you claim - even the players on Achaea that I talked to with problems that I was having about advancement and PvP (PK) interaction had the same issues as I.

Regardless of your opinion, that entire post was an advertisement for Achaea. None was valid in this point. Nor is any of it true in any shape or form about Achaea, for that matter, no matter what may be claimed.

As well, you have just used many tactics that are classical of Mihaly. Irrelevant information, out of context information, and generally WRONG information.

Please, do some real research into a MUD before you make factual statements about it. And if you are merely another Achaea advertiser, please post real facts. Furthermore, please post your advertisements on the correct boards.

-D
Dulan is offline   Reply With Quote