View Single Post
Old 12-15-2006, 07:05 AM   #15
spindiggy

spindiggy is on a distinguished road
Hello,

I'm not much of a pk mudder but when it comes to races and classes, I like the idea of evolving over the standard race class systems. Most muds have remort or something simular but I think that classes that start as, say a red dragon, which is already powerful can later evolve into an even more powerful version. I don't really know the exact terms of this but there are various evolving type classes around. It sorta gives you something else to work for race wise instead of just class wise.

EG: Thief can evolve into Assasin, then to Ninja or something.

Races like Verbit (Small size + low stats), can evolve at level 25 into a Vermin Verberg (Medium Size, better stats).

And then of corse, you add other things to the races.. Like Kziniti are racial no flee. Draconian's have no corpses upon death so eq is scattered in the room.. Loss to char if someone gets thier eq.

Overall, I don't know the details of evolving in muds as I've only played one that does anything simular. I'm a bit braindead on ideas so I don't know if this will be of much use or not.. Was just some ideas.

Chris
spindiggy is offline   Reply With Quote