View Single Post
Old 01-09-2018, 02:13 AM   #4
ShadowsDawn

Home MUD: New Worlds: Ateraan
Home MUD: Threshold RPG
ShadowsDawn is on a distinguished road
Re: The Era of Change - Complete Reset of New Worlds Ateraan!

I fully admit, I had been burned out on the game for years. All I did was idle and listen to what was going on when the itch reared. I had tried repeatedly to get back into the game, even rolling a second character to play for a bit before retiring them once again. Things had gotten stale. However, I will admit that the news of the playerwipe saddened me somewhat. I always hate losing a character I've played for years.

I was skeptical that there would be excitement for the game after the wipe, but I had an idea of something I wanted to try and she just latched on hard. Thus I rolled up a new character and have dove in. It has been a lot of fun. Most everyone is back on the same level. Everyone is helping each other out, even in the harsh city of Darmahk. People are out socializing rather than just staying with their own familiar circle. The wipe actually did some good and helped revitalize the game.

Hopefully this wipe continues to bring new life and brings a new era to the game that I enjoyed so many hours playing previously.
ShadowsDawn is offline   Reply With Quote