View Single Post
Old 08-17-2004, 12:14 AM   #5
White_Rose

White_Rose is on a distinguished road
I've been holding off saying this publicly, it was me whose been trying to log to your mud. Why because I have a few things I'd personally like to say to you Milar. I've never played Wizards Realm, but I'm a personal friend of Ryan's in real life who has seen all this **** happen and be blamed on him.

You have a lot of nerve trying to bring up legalities, considering one, I know first hand from the builder who used to build for you 80% of youre so called unique areas all violate copyright infringement laws, here something GET AN IMAGINATION!!!

Two I know for a fact Ryan didn't write any reviews about your mud, how about looking for the players who left along with him, Sean, Jeremy, Danielle. Are they not entitled to their opinion as well? Or is it that you just don't want your STOCK and STOLEN creativity mud brought into the light.

And as far as the flamewar post, I've watched the entire thing, he contacted WR politely asking them to keep him out of this, what did you do you acted like mature adults and refused to look into to get the facts.

You know I've had about enough of your holier than though attitude, and posting an IP address is HIGHLY illegal, like Ryan said its a Personal ID system, just like posting someone driver's license number or car tag number. So how about this, yall both forget each others names and go on with your OWN muds. If something goes wrong find the facts how about it, not just push it on anyone but you. And my Legal Advice, before telling someone else whats illegal why not try sweeping your own front porch as the old southern saying goes. Lets see whats worse, being banned from a server, or paying copyright infringement fees to TOR and Terry Goodkind?

Sincerely
White_Rose
Chelsea
"I don't have to hide behind a screen name"
White_Rose is offline   Reply With Quote