Old 03-16-2006, 06:00 AM   #51
DonathinFrye

Name: Donathin Frye
Home MUD: Optional Realities
Home MUD: Atonement RPI
Home MUD: Project Redshift
DonathinFrye is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to DonathinFrye
Here's a quote from you, Matt, in a thread earlier this year(January).

This is an obvious implication that if Syno were to create two lists(in this argument, the pushed idea was to seperate the top MUD lists into added categories of "commercial" and "non-commercial"), that you would be "alienated" and pull your traffic, thus causing him to lose "advertising dollars".

Your subtle threat/bullying is evident by anyone who really wants to read into what you said(though I'm sure now you'll try to twist your own meaning a different way).

You often speak for Syno, as if you partly owned this MUD. Why does Syno put up with you? He must be "too savvy to hamstring his own site" by "alienating" someone who paid him so much money and traffic. Despite the fact that IRE games would still appear at the top of the Commercial MUDlists in the old proposed split list idea(therefor not costing you rank, and allowing TMS users to search through new, more specified categories), you still felt the necessity to stress that being forced to put your games into such a distinction would alienate you.

There were other such things said on this forum and TMC, but I really don't need any more than that quote to show what I needed to. I think I'll get some sleep now ... g'night.
DonathinFrye is offline   Reply With Quote