Top Mud Sites Forum Return to TopMudSites.com
Go Back   Top Mud Sites Forum > MUD Players and General Discussion > MUD Reviews
Click here to Register

Old 08-14-2015, 10:23 AM   #1
Kastion

Kastion is on a distinguished road
Arrow Awakened Words :: Shadowrun MUD

AWAKENED WORLDS
awakenedworlds.net port 4000

I've been playing this great Shadowrun MUD called "Awakened Worlds" and I'm trying to recruit some newbies to play with me. If you want a change from the fantasy setting for a bit Shadowrun is a great in-between MUD. Check out the website:

This MUD is unique among all MUDs and the only one true Shadowrun MUD. It follows 3rd Edition rules completely and has basically no cap you can just continually learn new skills, advance, raise stats and so on.

The game has a complete Matrix system that is like a game all in itself, it has the astral plane, superb character creation that is in-depth and allows for many options.

The game has custom crafting, allowing for custom made cyberdecks, making custom ammo, creating spell scrolls to learn spells and more. Please come and check it out for yourself as this MUD is just amazing and deserves a larger player base!

Look for the character "Reaper" and I'll hook you up with some gear and money and help with whatever you need! ] I'm trying to recruit we're always looking for new blood!
Kastion is offline   Reply With Quote