Go Back   Top Mud Sites Forum > MUD Players and General Discussion > MUD Humor
Click here to Register

Old 05-04-2011, 10:24 AM   #21
Remmy

Name: Greneth
Home MUD: Genesis
Remmy is on a distinguished road
Re: Most embarrassing RP moments?

I play a game called Genesis and sometimes if your within a apprenticeship you hop on another character to pass a bit of time as your skills normally are quite weaker. After playing a bit of log in and out I somehow forgot which character I was on. Bare in mind that I have been trying to get into this guild for quite some time and made a good name for myself.

In the end my Priest who was quite proper with a quick witted tongue ended up acting like my Red Dragonarmy Goblin and telling one of the High Priests "Oi! Uz wanna kiwl sum niggetz en da prains?" (Hey, you want to kill some Knights on the plains?) He found it rather amusing and informed me that I was probably one of the most unusual apprentices he had ever seen and gave me some rather annoying tasks just so he could be sure I was not that incompetent.

Was definitely a hang your head moment.
Remmy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2011, 09:17 AM   #22
Ghostcat

Home MUD: Unwritten Legends
Ghostcat is on a distinguished road

Must have been three or so in the morning, after classes and work.

I somehow turned on autosay in a big group of people...

I was too tired to figure out what was going on, so my character started saying the things I intended to put on the ooc channel, as well as commands.

Still embarrassed when i think about it.

Last edited by Ghostcat : 05-26-2011 at 09:25 AM.
Ghostcat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2011, 09:29 PM   #23
Addonex

Home MUD: Seven Kingdoms
Home MUD: The Burning Post II
Home MUD: Lusternia
Addonex is on a distinguished road

Well, here's one that always brings me a chuckle. It was like 1:30- 2:00 AM, and I was sitting there, flicking between Mudlet (My mud client) and AIM. So, I was talking to my RL GF on AIM, and at the end of the conversation, I was going to tell her a really perverted limerick. To spare some child on this sight the mental scarring it will give him, I won't repeat it.

Anyway, so I had just finished a fight on the MUD, and thought I clicked on the AIM window, so I would type in that instead of Mudlet. Yea... not so much. In the MUD, I was sitting in a very high-profile city meeting...

Just as a reminder, folks, make sure your mouse actually cooperates when switching windows....
Addonex is offline   Reply With Quote

Most embarrassing RP moments? - Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Most dramatic RP moments? Brody Roleplaying and Storytelling 11 05-26-2005 04:57 PM
If you have a few moments... Terloch MUD Announcements 2 06-03-2003 02:43 PM