Top Mud Sites Forum Return to TopMudSites.com
Go Back   Top Mud Sites Forum > MUD Promotions and Events > Advertising for Players
Click here to Register

Old 03-14-2005, 11:50 PM   #1
Cirion5667

Cirion5667 is on a distinguished road
Okay,

I'm looking for a good roleplaying game to play. It must be fun, original and enjoyable. I would prefer if there was no stock at all, but I can live if a few areas still exist from the original codebase. I'm looking for something easy to use, something fun and something with alot of variety..

I'm looking for a game that uses a reward system for roleplay in which either exp or RP points can be spent to better things about your character. I'm also looking for a levelless environment, something where your characters strength is not dictated by how much they have adventured. Classes would still be good to play as I like having defined professions.

Something with some out of the ordinary races would be good, including vampires, demons, dragons and other strange beings. A huge selection of normal race would also be good to play. Something with a friendly Imm staff would be absolutely excellent, as would a great and friendly pbase. The actual size of the Pbase does not matter to me, aslong as I am not the only one online. I’m not looking for an RPI as such, just something with either enforced or very heavily encouraged RP. If your MUD does have Demons….That is a huge huge bonus for me.

If you think your MUD has something that might interest me, please contact me through any of the following means.

Yahoo- cirion5667
Yahoo email-
Hotmail-

My Aim is currently bugged so I most likely will not be using it. But anyhow, it is: earthdagger1.

If you email me please supply a decent amount of information about the MUD, including theme (unique ones are a plus), RP award system and races/classes. Please do not apply if your MUD has levels, as I’m really only looking for levelless MUDs.

NO PERMADEATH!!!!

If there is permadeath though, it would be good if there are a certain amount of lives involved.
Cirion5667 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2005, 07:42 PM   #2
Jenred

Jenred is on a distinguished road
Never seen anything that has all those choices.
Most (or at least alotof) leveless games have perma-death.
Jenred is offline   Reply With Quote

I'm looking for a levelless roleplay MUD - Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
roleplay features nass Roleplaying and Storytelling 34 05-25-2007 08:03 AM
New: Roleplay Exp toward Level Fern MUD Announcements 22 03-21-2006 09:35 PM
Enden's Keep - AD&D Roleplay. melzaren Advertising for Staff 1 09-12-2005 11:04 AM
Experience Player Looking for LEVELLESS M** Jago Advertising for Players 1 07-30-2005 01:29 PM
Why roleplay? Brody Roleplaying and Storytelling 10 04-25-2002 03:50 PM