Alter Aeon February 2021 Update
We are pleased to announce that level 39 is officially out, with a new spell or skill for each class!
- Mage spell, greater ice elemental. Ice elemental don't hit hard but are effective against enemies weak to cold. They are capable of soaking up lots of damage and are effective tanks.
- Cleric unguent, fey woe. This mixture causes great pain to fey creatures and can be applied to iron-based weapons in order to do greater damage against fairies.
- Thief skill, grenadier. This skill makes thieves more skilled at throwing grenades, and allows them to avoid taking damage from grenade splash damage.
- Warrior skill, impale. This attack is carefully executed thrust with a stabbing weapon that can stun an opponent.
- Necromancer spell, crystal skull. These constructs can absorb incoming magical attacks and redirect that magic to heal allied undead and skeletal creatures.
- Druid spell, storm of roses. This spell causes nearby foliage to transform into thorny brambles in order to attack all enemies in the near vicinity.
Additionally, the Field of Fonts and the City of Fonts special zones are open and operational. Progress continues with several areas, including Nightmare Plane solo and group 4 areas, two new level 32 zones for western Atmir, two new level 34 zones for eastern Atmir, and three more level 38 zones for the Isle of Naginag.
In honor of Valentine’s Day, we’ll be having an event on the evening of Saturday, February 13th. We’ll also be releasing a new archery-themed weekday event around Valentine’s Day.
For more information, please refer to our latest Youtube video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nyG0APLsaB0