Alter Aeon October 2020 Update
It is once again the season for Halloween Havoc, Alter Aeon's biggest event of the year! We have a little bit of everything planned for this time around, with activities for players of all levels. There will be teleporting monsters, pumpkin cannons and monster pk arena battles. The witch bonus class will be returning this year!
Halloween Havoc will begin Friday, October 30th and will end on Tuesday, November 3rd. We will be having several level limited havoc wars on October 31st, and we'll be holding a few costume contests on November 1st.
Updates from last month:
- New forged jewelry was added to the game: the chain link belt and the medallion belt.
- Pre-lag for flourish was lowered slightly, so that it's more effective at triggering combos.
- Mire terrain will now yield more minerals.
- A new brewing group affinity for unusual curses was added called 'torment'.
- The mage spell 'frostflower' was added to the ice brewing group.
- Lots of improvements were made to Thirsty Thursday, such as adding two more challenges, having your challenge display using the 'event' or 'show drunk' commands, and waiting until you are no longer fighting to complete so you don't miss it.
- A new stable release of Mush-Z, the official MUSHClient add-on for the visually impaired, was released.
In the near future:
- We're working on ways to create auto-generating high level content so the fun will never end.
- Improvements to the 'block' and 'ignore' commands are in the works.
- Changes are on the way to simplify how god restores work.
- We'll be adding account support for player shops.
- Next month we'll be having a Thanksgiving-themed event.
- We continue to work toward laying the groundwork for increasing the level cap to 39.
For more information, please refer to our latest Youtube audio presentation here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sKGIX-kx77c