Top Mud Sites Forum Return to TopMudSites.com
Go Back   Top Mud Sites Forum > MUD Promotions and Events > Advertising for Staff
Click here to Register

Old 05-13-2004, 02:21 PM   #1
RabidRougue

RabidRougue is on a distinguished road
Arrow

The is a general notice to all Builders, Coders, and Questors that are interested in building a mud from the ground up. I am going to be opening a mud that is a QuickMUD codebase. IE copyover, OLC is already installed. But this is the catch: We are not going to start work on the code until there is a staff committed to working on it assembled. So Either email me at or IM me on AIM at: RabidRoadDog and i will get back to you. Right now i currently have a part time coder, and myself working on the code to get a few needed things in, but would love to find a fulltime coder familiar with ROM to help with classes/spells/skills to enchance roleplay vlue and game depth. As for builders i am currently seeking a Head Builder to help organize and hire building staff. You must have excellent grammer and punctuation skills along with a mastery of OLC including mprogs. General builders please have a knowledge of OLC/mprogs and a grasp on grammer. Seems like i ask alot but i am growing tired of trying to start a project then having it fail after two weeks due to lack of motivation. If you are serious about building a roleplay based mud. Please contact us. Thank you for your time. Hopefully I will be hearing from you soon.
RabidRougue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2004, 11:00 AM   #2
Terloch

Terloch is on a distinguished road
Spelling, of course, is optional...
Terloch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2004, 08:34 AM   #3
Jaewyn

Jaewyn is on a distinguished road
Jaewyn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2004, 11:44 AM   #4
TheDemonMaster

TheDemonMaster is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to TheDemonMaster Send a message via MSN to TheDemonMaster Send a message via Yahoo to TheDemonMaster
Red face

Nice to see you people like to tear down on other owners, maybe he asked for people of that nature because he has the lack there of? But being i am a member of his staff he is a nice guy. Any way we still seek builders to help with our effort. if you are interested log on to: odin.lancerochelle.com 9001 and apply with Pyre the new Head Builder or apply with Alaric or Kain the owners. Thanks.
TheDemonMaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2004, 11:14 AM   #5
Terloch

Terloch is on a distinguished road
My apologies for being a bit smarmy in my response to the post. When you post something on here (or anywhere for that matter) for the first time, asking for assistance on a project, it would be wise to make sure that simple things that stick out like a sore thumb, and really aren't that difficult to correct. Captializing things like "I" and first words of a sentence is something everyone learns in grade school (or I would hope that they do) and it gets hammered home for years until it's just second nature.

Putting up a post that looks good, is easy to read, and not filled with glaring grammatical and spelling errors will go a long ways in getting back responses that you want and not smarmy responses from jackasses like me (ok, so I'm not always a jackass, but hopefully you see my point).

- Terloch
Terloch is offline   Reply With Quote

Attention Mud Addicts! - Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
!!!ATTENTION!!! White_Rose MUD Announcements 4 10-06-2004 08:57 AM
Attention EOD Addicts! TheDemonMaster Advertising for Players 0 04-15-2004 11:14 PM
Attention EOD Addicts! TheDemonMaster Advertising for Staff 0 04-15-2004 08:53 PM
ATTENTION ALL Xeria Advertising for Staff 0 08-19-2003 01:31 AM
ATTENTION ATTENTION Xeria Advertising for Staff 0 05-26-2003 04:45 AM