Alter Aeon September 2020 Update
Happy Autumn! Our September event is due to begin on Saturday, September 12th and end on Saturday, September 19th. During this week you'll be able to do a simple quest to find lost pets and reunite them with their owners. Our next big event will be Halloween Havoc at the end of October.
Here's a list of significant changes from August:
- We added settable NO_PUT flag, for objects that players want to exclude from 'put all'.
- A variety of new forged weapons were added, for increased granularity with weapon speeds with certain base types.
- Bundles of sticks can now be used to mass produce batches of arrows, bolts and darts.
- A new brew-only treatment 'endure elements', that can subtly nudge fire, cold and zap resistance on objects.
- Labels can now be added to containers, crafted or not, using the 'craft label' command.
- Improvements, additions and fixes were made for the Thirsty Thursday challenges.
- Creating level 45+ content, both handcrafted and procedurally generated.
- Improving the block command.
- Upgrades to carving foraged holiday pumpkins, for greater customization.
- Adding more support for level cap increase to 39.
As for longterm goals, we have the following for October and beyond:
- Building Nightmare Plane solo and group 4 areas in preparation to release for the Halloween event.
- Gearing up for the Thanksgiving event.
- More uses for lapidary orbs.
- An archery contest weekday event for Tuesdays.
For more information please refer to our September Youtube update: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=olTlnF4jhpg