|10-03-2012, 03:44 PM||#1|
Join Date: Apr 2008
Home MUD: Alter Aeon
Alter Aeon Updates - Oct 03, 2012
Here's a list of the major Alter Aeon changes in the last month:
- Major reworks to clans and clan member ranks. There are now 9 different ranks and promote/demote commands, as well as clan activity counters for each player.
- Fix a half dozen minor pk bugs that allowed minions to kill each other in safe rooms.
- Improvements to the new avatar and moderator systems.
- Add three new advanced poisons for thieves: dragonbane, insecticide, and herbicide. These poisons are extremely effective against creatures of each type.
- Add two new low level thief skills, 'dirt throwing' and 'fast waking'.
- Rearrange the low level thief skills to give low level thieves combat and useful skills earlier.
- Players can now buy extra autobrew slots.
- A lot of server lag improvements.
- Minor fixes and improvements to a bunch of things, including the recently added warrior skills, the soulstone market, and necromancer bone spells.
- Shadowfax has added a new level 30 area, the East Thalenwood Forest. It has been added on the southern road, east of Nakato's valley.
- A new article that discusses the warrior "War Cries" skill group has been posted to the web site. This article covers the basics of the skills and gives some general tips on using them.
- There is also a new article on character alignment. This article covers everything from the basics to strategies on how to change alignment and which alignments to pick.
You can find the articles at:
Alter Aeon Mud
|10-03-2012, 07:49 PM||#2|
Join Date: Apr 2002
Home MUD: Threshold RPG
Re: Alter Aeon Updates - Oct 03, 2012
I'm just an outsider looking in but those poisons sound way cool.