Top Mud Sites Forum Return to TopMudSites.com
Go Back   Top Mud Sites Forum > MUD Promotions and Events > Advertising for Players
Click here to Register

Old 08-23-2004, 07:31 PM   #1
Milar

Milar is on a distinguished road
Take a new look at Wizards Realm, open since Feb. 2001, we have a stable mud, small but stable playerbase, a many more features than what I could list here.

We have many things we feel you the player will enjoy. Such as
Multiple race/class selection
customizable creation
choice of pk or no-pk
multiple clans for pk as well as non-pk
newbie friendly players and newbie helpers
updated autoquest system
immquest system and separate rewards for these quests.
Website with area directions for new players
A dedicated and involved immortal team
3 tiers so you can always improve your character
Also we are roleplay encouraged not enforced.

Most importantly an endless desire to bring You the player, the best MUDding atmosphere available. (we encourage player ideas) Visit us at
wizards-realm.com port 6667

Look forward to seeing you there.
Milar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2004, 11:26 PM   #2
White_Rose

White_Rose is on a distinguished road
Yes they strive to screw you the mud player without a kiss before hand. Beware multiple connections are not allowed*

They say multiple connections are, what constitutes multiple, and they said I was vindictive.

Multiple Race/Class Selection that stock rom has proudly offered to bring you the average player you're average stock.

A dedicated an involved Immortal team that can't even oversee their own creation of their 50% Stock, and 20% Copyright Infringing World.

And yes 3 Tiers offering the same thing, over and over and over to make sure you the mud player get exactly what you pay for, nothing. That's right FREE FREE FREE!!!!

For more information visit

This is a non-profit orginization whose sole purpose is to make multiple accounts slander Wizard's Realm in an effort to reduce their name, this includes this post.

This message will self-destruct in

BEEEP
White_Rose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2004, 12:04 AM   #3
Milar

For someone who has never played our mud or seen our area list you sure do think you know alot.

"Yes they strive to screw you the mud player without a kiss before hand. Beware multiple connections are not allowed*"

We allow 2 alts to play simultaneosly (sp?) although most of our players dont choose to do that. You can read help multiplay to see the limits on multiplaying. We have only had to punish one player for abuse of this in over 2 years.

"Multiple Race/Class Selection that stock rom has proudly offered to bring you the average player you're average stock."

Our race/class selection is not stock, however some mudders do prefer the "old" rom feel. There is more than the 4-5 stock classes offered and in fact I dont think we used all the original stock but changed them.

"A dedicated an involved Immortal team that can't even oversee their own creation of their 50% Stock, and 20% Copyright Infringing World."

You are vindictive and spiteful and a know nothing about muds. Our original areas that have no copywrite infringement whatsoever more than triples stock areas. But since your taking someone elses word and therefor your opinion is worse than hearsay you wouldnt know that.

Im not going to bother to defend WR further because any intelligent person can see your an idiot. In the future please pretend WR does not exist to you because you have never logged on which you admitted in the thread "Need some advice " in the legal forums thread. So lay off get a life and shut up already.

Milar
Old 08-24-2004, 12:10 AM   #4
White_Rose

Old 08-24-2004, 12:11 AM   #5
White_Rose

Old 08-24-2004, 12:12 AM   #6
White_Rose

So you admit to the Copyright Infringment, and true at that point I hadn't logged on, but i have since then, so therefore I can honestly say from experience the stock feel. And I am not a mud know nothing (Love the term), I know enough to tell rom12b4 when I see it.
Old 08-24-2004, 12:14 AM   #7
Milar

Sigh dramatically, most intelligent people know that stock areas dont infringe people's copywrite's.  Also while we do keep stock areas on our mud there is actually a playerbase that like to see some of the old areas on mud.  Since our original (non breaking of copywrite areas) more than triple our stock areas, there are plently of places for new mudders and veterans to explore.

P.S. If you didnt notice back on the (need some advice thread in the legal issues) I didnt give Ryan's screen name so that he wouldnt be pointed at and looked down on in the mud community. Which is more courtesy than you are capable of showing.  I only want to get on with my life and stop seeing your lying slanderous petty bull**** everytime I log onto this site.  I gave you guys an out (especially since you both publicly admitted to doing wrong), now please show some courtesy and do the same for WR.  Its really pathetic that instead of moving on if you hate something so much you have to try and run it in the ground to make yourself feel better.

Wizards Realm - Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Wizards Realm Alexandrite Advertising for Players 0 10-08-2004 11:05 PM
Wizards Realm Milar Advertising for Players 8 12-18-2003 03:45 AM
Wizards Realm Milar Advertising for Players 0 10-09-2003 05:12 PM
Come see whats new!......Wizards Realm Milar Advertising for Players 0 09-05-2003 09:56 PM
Wizards Realm Milar Advertising for Players 0 08-17-2002 12:55 AM