Top Mud Sites Forum Return to TopMudSites.com
Go Back   Top Mud Sites Forum > MUD Promotions and Events > MUD Announcements
Click here to Register

Old 12-06-2017, 11:21 PM   #1
scandum

scandum will become famous soon enough
Advertise your Mud with TinTin++

For anyone interested I offer the opportunity to advertise with TinTin++, an open source MUD client. TinTin++ was originally released in 1993 and I've been its developer since 2004. It's a fast and feature rich client with a dedicated following.

The advertisements are text banners shown on client startup and look like this:

The cost for advertising is $100, preferably paid through Paypal. The banner will be included in client releases for 12 months and is displayed for 5 years. One banner is randomly selected and displayed per client startup.

If you're interested I need the name of your mud, its website url, host address, port, and an eight-line description/advertisement wrapped at 80 columns.

TinTin++ receives 10,000 downloads a year on Sourceforge. It is included as a package on several distros, including Ubuntu where it has been installed by 1,500 people. TinTin++ is also available as a Termux package, making it easy to install on Android phones. The WinTin++ Windows port is available as an installer and runs on Windows 10 using a PuTTY derived terminal emulator. TinTin++ will also compile on Mac OS X.

If you're interested you can email me at ivdhoven@gmail.com, preferably before the 29th of December.
scandum is offline   Reply With Quote