Top Mud Sites Forum Return to TopMudSites.com
Go Back   Top Mud Sites Forum > MUD Promotions and Events > Advertising for Players
Click here to Register

Old 03-05-2013, 10:16 PM   #1
TKD1985

TKD1985 is on a distinguished road
Avendar: The Crucible of Legends

First off, I'm not a member of the staff. I'm just a player that really loves this place.

Are you looking for an all original MUD that focuses on both roleplay and playerkilling?
Do you enjoy creating unique and intricate roles that can evolve over time? If so, maybe
you're looking for Avendar: The Crucible of Legends. On Avendar you can be pretty much
whatever it is you want. Want to be an assassin working for a dark God? How about an
alchemist recreating some of the realm's most powerful spells and enchantments in their
potions? Or perhaps you want to be the savior of the realms and fight for the Light? On
Avendar you can do all these things and more.

I've been playing on Avendar for many years and I've consistently found that both the
player base and the staff aim to create an atmosphere conducive to roleplay. The MUD
isn't without faults, but what is? Our biggest issue these days is a small player base,
and we'd love to see some new people coming around and checking the place out.

For those of you who have played Avendar before but can't quite remember how it all
goes, well the School of Heroes(Or version of a newbie school) has been updated. But
don't think you can just run through it with no worries! It has its challenges and will
definitely teach you the basics of the game.

Avendar is a game that will immerse you in some really great roleplay if you let it. Everything
from the mood set by the descriptions and progs to even rarely Gods drawing you into a plot!
Come and visit us at and we look forward to seeing you!
TKD1985 is offline   Reply With Quote