|Search MUDS||MUD Listings||Visit Homepage|
|World of Antra - MUD Details|
|Move your mouse pointer over field labels for a brief explanation|
|World of Antra - MUD Description|
|A science fantasy Multi User Dungeon, the project website is at http://www.worldofantra.com.
- Exploring the wide world as the sands of twenty-four zones crunch beneath your sandaled feet.
- Costume yourself with pieces and parts, changing costume at any time to what you have in inventory.
- Collecting hospitals (res points) allowing you to choose where you res after a defeat.
- Learning secrets of insight from many teachers, then developing your character broadly or narrowly depending on what feels right for them.
- Crafting requires ability, knowledge, and no few materials, as well as being in the right place at the right time.
- Face difficult enemies with their own agenda.
- Aspects which put a floor under many rewards and optimize playtimes for each character.
- Visiting the Library and learning many new things
- Writing recipes and maps in your journal and other blank books.
- No stock builds and races that are largely cosmetic so you don't have to play something you don't want to.
The worldspace for the game is simulated using a custom backend and modern 3D engine with a dedicated client developed for Windows 7, 8 and 10, and recent engineering has allowed the client to run much more smoothly particularly on laptops.
Regular patches maintain a stream of fixes and new material. Check the patch notes in the forum for details. If you have a question, use the forums or contact form and ask.
Not polished or glossy--but we listen hard and appreciate comments for they help us know where to focus.
Thanks for reading, and hope to meet you!