|Search MUDS||MUD Listings||Visit Homepage||Connect Via Telnet|
|Alter Aeon - MUD Details|
|Move your mouse pointer over field labels for a brief explanation|
|Alter Aeon - MUD Description|
|Alter Aeon is a custom multiclass mud written entirely from scratch. We have a large, tightly integrated world, with dedicated newbie areas and a lot of high level content. Geographical consistency is much better than most muds, where areas actually have a physical location and are not allowed to conflict with each other.
The game theme is medieval fantasy, with swords, magic, and dragons. Players gain levels in various classes to unlock skillsets, then learn the skillsets they want to create specialized, unique characters. The main classes are mage, cleric, thief, warrior, necromancer, and druid, each with custom skillsets that can be mixed and matched to create unique and powerful combinations.
- Extensive blind and visually impaired support.
- Instanced areas for high traffic zones where there might be resource conflicts.
- On-line resources, including a wiki, forum, mailing list, help pages, guides, maps, and articles. Current information about players, clans, gods, areas, commands and game statistics is also available.
- Custom client downloads with soundpacks and additional features, including a graphical client with health bars and map.
- A player killing arena as well as other registration based pk. The majority of the mud is not pkill, but there are several options available for those who enjoy pkilling.
- Extensive clan code. Clan members get a clan channel, customized equipment and a clan area. Clan elders are given the ability to build and alter their own clan areas on line.
- Private player-owned channels, boards, and built-in mudmail.
Stop by and check us out, you won't be disappointed!