Top Mud Sites Forum Return to TopMudSites.com
Go Back   Top Mud Sites Forum > MUD Promotions and Events > Advertising for Players
Click here to Register

Old 06-30-2002, 04:31 PM   #1
Brody
Legend

Home MUD: OtherSpace
Brody will become famous soon enoughBrody will become famous soon enough
Send a message via Skype™ to Brody
Smile

Greetings,

With Concordance Station's departure on a new voyage, Arc XIII: Song for the Lost has drawn to a close.

What happened, exactly, during this arc?

The VES Minerva's crew discovered gateways leading to six separate universes. Among them, they found new alien races and civilizations, a new homeworld for the noble Demarians, and an old enemy: Lord Fagin the Pirate King. The Minerva's commander, Lt. Col. David Ransom Porter, touched by the Hivers at the end of Arc XII: The Marionette's Last Dance, transcended to become a sort of Hiver/Kamir hybrid. He gave his life to open the final gate to send the Minerva back to normalspace.

Colin Neidermeyer fell to the vengeful Nemoni, and was replaced by the no-longer-dead Majordomo Grim.

Emerson Mauthus rose to power on Mars, heralding a strengthening grip of xenophobia on the Red Planet.

Vox Gris of Hatch Koth was overrun by a new leader, Vox Ulka of Hatch Kithar, and the Parallax resumed work on a string of wreckage along its border known as The Line of Pain.

And Concordance Station began to prepare for a new voyage.

And this was just the stuff I was working on. Let me tell you about how great it is to be me these days. I have a fantastic staff developing their own story arc threads all over the MUSH: Blackstone, Aeolus, Michela and Kalouri were stirring up fun on Sivad, Bahamut was tearing it up on Antimone and Shinara Station (RIP), Tycho helped get things started on Ydahr, Gallahad was making his own merriment on Castor, Packrat was getting threads rolling on Grimlahd, Russkaya generated a storyline for Ungstir, and Roach made some movement with the Odarite Merchants Guild on Tomin Kora.

To each and every staffer: THANK YOU. The universe of OtherSpace has never been so dynamic and vibrant as it is right now, and I suspect that's only going to continue.

To each and every player: THANK YOU! Your characters and their exploits give us grist for the creative mill, and even if it doesn't always work out in your favor, it's all part of an incredible story - and you're right in the thick of it.

I can't wait to see what happens next.

Not a player yet, but want to see what you're missing? Visit and find out today!
Brody is offline   Reply With Quote

OtherSpace: Arc XIII ends! - Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
OtherSpace: Changes afoot! Brody Advertising for Players 0 01-02-2006 02:05 PM
OS: First New Journeys arc ends Brody MUD Announcements 0 09-04-2004 12:18 AM
OtherSpace: Arc XV begins! Brody Advertising for Players 0 03-15-2003 07:53 PM
OtherSpace: Arc XV Preview Brody Advertising for Players 0 03-09-2003 12:00 PM
OTHERSPACE: Arc XIII RP Award Winners! Brody MUD Announcements 0 08-18-2002 12:54 AM